It can be brutal living in Florida with the heat and the rain.  And even though we supposedly don't get seasons, as fall comes around it can be the most beautiful weather. Especially on the east coast, where we get a real nice breeze from the ocean. So... looking forward to the fall. But as for the summer we have been getting so much rain that it's almost impossible to keep up with the lawn and such.  Cutting, mowing, clipping and weeding, whew! So much to do. But when it's done, you look back and say "I did all that". What a good feeling. I have lived in my home for 37 years and it never ceases to amaze me that I just keep maintaining it day after day, week after week and year after year and never get tired of cutting, mowing, clipping and weeding. I just love the whole maintaining thing. LOL. But the rewards pay off when you can preserve the fruits of your labor.  So off to making more strawberry jam and guava jelly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive